The DF64 has a 64mm flat Italmill hardened steel burrs as standard, the retention figures we obtained are very low with total complete exchange at around 1 gram. This grinder comes with a transparent cup which fits exactly into a 58mm portafilter handle avoiding any spillage, and will also hold a portafilter handle hands free.
EASY TO USE:- Large adjustment dial, it makes it easy to go from the fine to coarse settings. Top burr can be removed without tools for exchange clean, although with such a low retention, this is not necessary. The bellows make sure any remaining coffee grounds are extracted from the grinder. Although principally a single dose grinder, it can accommodate approximately a total capacity of 80 grams with 30 grams in the chamber and 50 grams in the bellows.
Features and Specifications
- Italian made ItalMill 64mm stainless steel flat burrs
- Grinder comes with a 58mm food grade dosing cup. While a portafilter can be used in the portafilter rest, it is best to use the dosing cup, especially if your portafilter isn’t 58mm.
- Dose into a dosing cup or directly into a portafilter. If you dose into a portafilter it can be messy and it is recommended that you use a dosing funnel.
- Stepless adjustment with an infinite number of settings between the highest and lowest amount
- Collar adjustment
- 250 watt motor
- 220V / 60hz
- Weight 15lbs
- Very compact size that allows this grinder to fit under any kitchen cabinet. Overall footprint is very small compared to other 64mm grinders.
- 10” L, 5.2” W, 12” H
- Auto stop after 45 seconds
- Blow hopper capacity: 50 grams
- Comes with a blowing hopper and dosing cup
- 6 months warranty for the motor