DF64 Flat Burr Single Dosing Grinder
The DF64 has a 64mm flat Italmill hardened steel burrs as standard, the retention figures we obtained are very low with total complete exchange at around 1 gram. This grinder comes with a transparent cup which fits exactly into a 58mm portafilter handle avoiding any spillage, and will also hold a portafilter handle hands free.
EASY TO USE:-
- Large adjustment dial, it makes it easy to go from the fine to coarse settings.
- Top burr can be removed without tools for exchange clean, although with such a low retention, this is not necessary.
- The bellows make sure any remaining coffee grounds are extracted from the grinder.
Although principally a single dose grinder, it can accommodate approximately a total capacity of 80 grams with 30 grams in the chamber and 50 grams in the bellows.
- Single Dose
- Stepless Adjustment
- LOW RETENTION: Total retention 0.8 grams
- Dose consistency -0.3 to +0.5grams
- Time to grind fine 18gramps - 14 seconds
- Decibels @ 30cms 83 (grinding)/li>
- Capacity for more than a single dose in the chamber. 30 Grams.
- Porta Filter Holder
- Comes with additional Dosing Holder
- Aluminium Body with Carbon look Wrap
- Motor: 250w
- RPM: 1400
- Height (mm): 300
- Width (mm):130
- Depth (mm):225
- Power (W):250
- Bean Hopper Capacity (Gr.):30
- Capacity of blowing hopper (Gr.):50
- Type of blades:Italmill 64 mm flat grinding discs
- Diameter of the blades (mm):64
- Weight:8.00 kg