A preheat of your cylinder is absolutely essential to achieving good results with your Flair, but knowing when you’ve reached the optimum preheat is difficult if not impossible without some way to measure it.
Affix this temperature strip to the outside of your cylinder and you will have confirmation of actual preheat temperature just prior to the pull. Take control of your brew and improve repeatability of your tasty shots by placing these easy to use, easy to read temperature strips on your brew heads!
Comes with one (1) customizeable temperature strip.
*prior to application, ensure surface is clean and dry. during application, ensure that strip lays flat across face of cylinder or other surface and that no gaps or air pockets are present where water could seep in between surface and strip
As the gauge warms to the response temperature, the window starts with a tan or reddish-brown and continues to change to green.
- Temperature Range: 158 to 212°F / 70 to 100°C
- Temperature Accuracy: +/- 2°C
- 0.75 x 2.75″ (19 by 70 mm)
- TAN window is above actual temperature reading
- GREEN window is actual temperature reading
- BLUE window is below actual temperature reading
- Moisture Resistant: Self-Adhesive Backing
- Shelf Life of Adhesive (when applied correctly*): 2 yrs
The NEO, Classic, Signature, PRO2
Buy with any Flair model and get 10% off
Use code: UPGRADEMYFLAIR